Saturday, February 05, 2005

So I went shopping today...


Posted by Hello

And I was pretty restrained... well, reasonably so.

This patchworking business is going to be addictive, I can tell. It's just too easy to stand in the fabric store and say, hmm, well, I could do something with that, and that, and ooooh, isn't that pretty, I can use that...

But I was good... I only got fabrics for two definite projects. A quilt for my un-godchild, Ciaran, which is going to be bright and colourful... There's a weekend course 19th and 20th February, which is when I'm going to make that. The pattern I'm going to use is a pretty basic nine-patch variation, and it's tied instead of quilted, so I should get in done in time.

Then I also got this small selection:

Posted by Hello
in preparation for the sampler course which starts next month.


No comments: